|At a Glance|
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||Group D|
|Total no. of Posts||32 Posts|
|Exam Type||Online (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Application Start Date||22nd August 2022|
|Application End Date||22nd September 2022|
|Release Date||From 12th Aug 22 onwards|
|Pay Scale||₹30,000 – ₹1,10,000|
- The candidate applying for a job must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- To prove the candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for education purposes / EPIC card/ Employment Exchange Registration Certificate and submit it along with the form.
The candidate applying for the job should not be less than 21 years & not more than 38 years as on 1st January 2022.
|SC / ST||5 years (i.e., up to 43 years)|
|OBC / MOBC||3 years (i.e., up to 41 years)|
|PWBD||10 years (i.e., up to 48 years)|
|Category||Application Fee (INR)||Tax (INR)||Total Amount (INR)|
|General / EWS||₹250.00||₹35.40||₹285.40|
|ST / SC / OBC / MOBC||₹150.oo||₹35.40||₹185.40|
Note: Candidate, once paid, the fees shall not be refunded under any circumstances, nor it can they be reserved for any other selection or examination.
For any assistance helpline number is provided below if you find any issue related to payment or do the following steps:
- For GRAS Helpdesk, click on this URL.
- Click on “Submit a Ticket,” and next click on “Payment Related.”
- Fill in your payment-related details and click on “Submit Ticket.”
How to Apply?
Step 1: Scroll down to the “Important Links” section and click on “Apply Now,” located right to Assam Public Service Commission.
Step 2: Register yourself by providing basic details and the One Time Registration (OTR) process. Most importantly, the candidate’s urge to fill vali and active email address.
Step 3: After completing the registration process, you must log in with the credentials. Fill in personal information, Educational Information, and Work Experience. In addition,
Photo & Signature
|Digital||Min Size||Max Size||Format|
|Photo||20 KB||200 KB||JPEG|
|Signature||20 KB||200 KB||JPEG|
Note: The photo to upload should be clicked recently and should not be more than 3 months from the application date.
Note: Give all the genuine details. Most importantly, your email address for the online application form.
Step 4: Candidates must submit the details of the documents such as certificates, number issue dates, etc. Moreover, applications such as Birth certificates, Qualifications, Experience, etc. must be scanned in 200 dpi grey scale by maintaining the file size and format mentioned above.
Step 5: Preview and check all the documents and all the information filled in the form before the final submission. As a result, your form will be submitted to the server. Sadly, your application cannot be re-edited or modified.
The candidates need to verify the documents submitted on their online forms on the interview date. The documents include
- Matriculation (10th Standard), HSLC Admit Card, Pass Certificate issued by State/ Central Board clearly indicating Date of Birth in support of his/her claim of age.
- All the mark sheets and certificates of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the qualifyied examination level.
- The Date of Birth mentioned in the documents will be considered final.
- Caste certificate issued by the Govt. of Assam for a candidate seeking reservation as the following SC/ST/OBC/MOBC. The competent authority clearly indicates the candidate’s Caste, the Act/Order, and the town/ village of which the candidate is ordinarily a resident.
- Experience certificates: The experience column mentioned in the online application form should be filled when it is specifically mentioned in the online application form.
- EWS certificate or BPL certificate issued by the government of Assam. (if necessary)
- Candidates bearing physically handicapped(differently abled) are to carry a certificate for the eligibility of the post based on prescribed standards of medical fitness and if a reservation is claimed for this recruitment.
- Candidates already in government service must submit a declaration(in writing) to the office or department that they have applied for the post.
|Registration & Apply||Link|
|Helpline(from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm)||1800-212-11-88-66|
|For More latest Jobs||RUSA Assam|
The selection procedure will soon be notified, followed by issuing an addendum/corrigendum, if required. Please download the original advertisement and read.